Friday, July 29, 2005

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Well kiddies, the time has come. I'll be on vacation all next week with no access to email and no fancy camera phone with internet access, which can only mean one thing. No updates on the Blog from now until I get back, which is August 6th, but since I have stuff doing all that day, you are all looking at a whole WEEK of no updates from me. For those of you who rely on this blog to get through the day, I offer up these tips.

1. Go to The Onion - it's very funny!
2. Visit The Casual Friday - it will certainly make you laugh!
3. Appreciate The Cheese - a great way to laugh the night away.

if these don't provide what you have been missing from my blog, I apologize. I would recommend crawling into bed, getting into the fetal position and staying there for the next 8 days. Remember to bring the TV remote into the bed with you as not to miss the Wheel or the Price is Right.

So Kiss Me and Smile for Me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane (my airbus), don't know when I'll be back again (Saturday, the 6th.)

And yes, I'm kidding about the above, do you think anyone really relies on this blog? Jesus, take a joke man.

2 comments:

Liam said...

I know I'll be looking forward to your return.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? The blog gets me through work!!!