Thursday, July 14, 2005

Punishment Island


I feel as if I've been neglecting the Blog this week, which I know upsets my readers (the four of you) but I don't really have anything new to report. I did have a chance to attend Ryan and Kevin's hockey game at the Pepsi Center on Monday. They were on the "Feature Rink" which I think really stands for "The biggest arena we have and we don't have to air condition it because we know you'll stay in there, otherwise you'll look rude." Alas, the game was lost, however, I was witness to THREE, count 'em, three fights, all of which were very exciting. I saw four team members get ejected from the game, but I was behind these glass walls so I couldn't hear any good swearing. Except from this girl who was cheering on the opposing team, and yelled at one of the guys who started a fight "Hey yellow, good job you f-ing homo" whilst holding her 2-year old daughter in her arms. Thus proving what we already knew - any idiot can have a child.

Oh, also exciting this week, I had another very odd dream. I don't think this one will ever be explained, but you know those things that hold the end of your shoelace together? Yeah, you know 'em, cause there is a picture here. Anyway, one of them was in my nose. So there I was, blowing my nose (sorry if that grosses you out) and this thing comes out. I thought it was very odd (in my dream) since I couldn't feel it in there, but then waking up I realized it wasn't just odd, it was just wrong! What goes on at night when I'm sleeping?

In other news, I was watching the weather channel this morning to see if we would break 90 (we aren't going to today) and in Vegas, the weatherman is calling for a high of 115. I don't think my brother has AC in his work truck, so I'm going to go out on a limb and predict today is going to SUCK for him.

No comments: