Friday, April 22, 2005

And Then There Was TOOTIE!

OK I get the biggest kick out of this site because it has only been wrong ONE Time and it was for Alias. It guessed Will Tippen when I was thinking of Michael Vaughn. Like I'd ever pick Will over Vaughn. No one puts Vaughn in the corner. Oh, off topic.

So go here.

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

It will either guess the dictator or the TV sitcom character you are thinking of. Don't make the mistake I first did. I thought I would answer questions about myself and it would tell me who I was most like. It gave me someone I never heard of after 100 questions and I was like "how dumb is dis?" But once I realized how it worked I was instantly hooked right in!

You can't stump it! Try Tootie all you want. You won't win! They even got NATALIE! Sickos!

1 comment:

CG said...

that's very cool!
Every single one I did came out right!