Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Quotes

So many good Sophia quotes, I just can't stop!

Blanche: Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a long, hot steamy bath with just enough water to barely cover my perky bosom.
Sophia: You're only going to lay in an inch of water?
---
Rose: Dorothy, you're the smart one, and Blanche, you're the sexy one, and Sophia, you're the old one, and I'm the nice one. Everybody always likes me.
Sophia: The old one isn't so crazy about you.
---
Blanche: Before my mama sent me off to beauty camp, I was a pencil-thin, flat-chested, four-eyed nerd!
Sophia: I don't believe it. You, pencil-thin?
---
Dorothy: Why can't you sleep on the couch and give Clayton and Doug your room?
Blanche: Are you crazy, what will the neighbors think if they see two men in my bedroom?
Sophia: They'll think it's Tuesday.
---
Sophia: I can't believe it. Esther Weinstock is dead.
Dorothy: Oh I'm so sorry Ma, How'd it happen?
Sophoe: She was fighting an oil rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico.
SHE WAS 88!
---
Blanche: I cannot believe they lost all our luggage! Now I have to go an entire weekend without underwear!
Sophia: Yeah. You usually slip into a pair by Sunday afternoon.
---
Rose: Sit down, Sophia. You must be exhausted.
Sophia: Why? I rode in the cab, I didn't push it!
---
Ribs, great... why don't you just kick the dentures out of my mouth?
---
I'm going into the kitchen to fix us a mess-a-sumthin'. That's it - a mess-a-sumthin'.
---
It was a retirement home, and you know what they did? They set off the fire alarm, in a retirement home. Who can rush? Half the people have walkers, the other half can't get out of their chairs. But they've got bells going off like crazy! You know what that does to hearts that only beat a few times a week? It's not pretty!

No comments: