Tuesday, August 16, 2005

We Don't Need No Stinkin' Animal Pictures

Here are some pics of Andrew's trip to African Lion Safari. And yes, he was accompanied by an adult. I am proud to show you this succession of Live Action shots!

By the By - the photos I'm uploading are all labeled "Balls" (1, 2, 3, etc.) on my desktop. Yes, BALLS! How exciting is that?

Preparing to dismount...

Note the excited expression and wild arms flailing!

A perfect landing!


I like to call this next photo "someone please feed me." Note the upper chest and how the ribs show. I must remind you that the boy does eat - I've seen it. If you're eating, he's eating. I just don't understand why it all goes into his teeny belly!

By the by, this photo is labeled "RIBS."

It's the same water!

That's all I got. I do have to tell you the Bee story still but I just don't have the energy to write it up and I know there will be questions which I don't know if I can answer. Plus, there will be judgment - I know it!

No comments: