Friday, August 19, 2005

My Name is Luca

I live on the second floor!

OK this might be TMI for some of you out there but I'm going to Happy Hour tonight so I decided to freshen up and put on some new deoderant. I had this little sample size in my desk drawer with my other toiletries (yeah, like I'd keep work files in there) and I just tried it. Damned baby, I smell good! The scent was Pear Illusion by Secret. Strong enough for a man but what man would be caught dead wearing Pear Deoderant. Anyway, I'm not sure if they make it anymore because it got it from a little sampler bag with an auction item I won last year, but if it works, I think I'm hooked. I may never have to wear Eu de Parfum again!

This weekend I intend on sleeping late. If that doesn't get carried out, I plan on taking naps to make up for the sleep I missed when I didn't sleep late. I'm going to have to remember to cut off liquids after 9 p.m. - if I don't I'll be getting up at 7 a.m. to pee and I'm sorry, but that just ruins everything. By then it's light out and you feel like a lazy sack of shit for going back to bed, when why should you really? It's your life, do what you want! But NO, all those people with homes and kids and responsibilites are up already doing their laundry and bills and gardening and grocery shopping and you are a lazy asshole just sleeping the day away. What do you have nothing better to do? Are you just a total lazy slob? Why don't you get off your butt and DO something?

Anyone else feel this when they wake up prematurely? That they have to get up cause others are? Just checking.

I'm off to get my drinks bitches. Coming next week, I promise, is the bee story. Oh and my review of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Two thumbs up - which I never thought I'd see the day!

No comments: