Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What Did I Expect?

What did I expect from a man who has 8 kids, all named George? Here is a discussion with my friend, who shall remain nameless, about a dirty George Foreman Grill, and the new grill that stupid George came out with that has the removable cooking surface. I was VERY upset about this new grill!

----- Original Message -----
From: LV
Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:49 am
To: CG
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: egads

That's bullshit, I gotta scrub my George and then he busts out with one that you can clean all easy and shit.

-----Original Message-----
From: CG
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:56 AM
To: LV
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: egads

That's what i said! c'mon! Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice…and fuck you!

The minute I buy the new one he'll come out with a self-cleaning
motherfucker.


'Nuff Said!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »