Thursday, June 02, 2005

The Polls Are Open

Consider it early November - the polls are now open for votes on what to refer to John Stevens as. This is a result of a very unhappy visitor who left this comment.

"There's only one rosey cheeked bastard and its not the American Idol loser!!The rosey cheek bastard I'm talking about works at the one & only Store 87!How DARE you put that name on someone else.I'll let it go this time, but please find a new name for Mr. Stevens."

I have to admit, I did steal the rosy cheeked bastard name from the rosy cheeked bastard at Store 87, Wegman's Losson Road. But I didn't do it to offend, I had no idea it was Trademarked. I apologize.

So you all let me know what I need to start calling that chucklehead from now on, cause I'm certainly not going to refer to him as anything positive. Unless I call him "The 3rd Place Loser."

6 comments:

CG said...

I prefer:

"who?"

i think that works.

Anonymous said...

From the Desk of Brain of J...

How about the Carrot Ferret??

Anonymous said...

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! I"m going to store 87. Who is this guy?

Lori said...

You might be in luck - the rosy cheeked bastard might not be at the store anymore. It was this boy who worked in frozen. I'll try to find out his name. He had the rosiest cheeks...and he wasn't nice, hence the name bastard.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
furniture for less store in san antonio amazing package rose wedding xanax image generic bouquet cookie day delivery same boating telus+mobility+cell+phone+plans tips for blocking popup windows xp austrilian orchids subprime mortgage leads affiliate program tracking software 20 broadband modem forex documentation loan no payday cookie bouquets in fresno california bontril and online online pay per click clayton delaware cisco academy

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
pocket watch cisco router