Thursday, February 10, 2005

New Day - New Look

I recently learned a competitor blog had the same design as mine, so I switched things up. Let me know what you think! I know that a lot of people have the same look to their blog (because they are cookie cutter) but the person who had the same one, well, let's just say I don't want any sort of semblance between us. Plus, don't you feel like you're overseas when looking at that fun graphic on the top? I thought so.

Alias was wierd last night - Sydney got bit in the neck by this guy who was something of a 'vampire' and she contracted this blood disease. Then come the hallucinations. Spiders. A fever of 111. Jack saying he was going to kill her. You know, the normal stuff. Anyway, much mayhem ensued but her father and Vaughn saved the day of course (actually Mr. Andrews sat his ass in the van while Vaughn did all the work of breaking into the secret lab in Prague). But I felt like I was watching the X-Files - and Alias isn't into all that supernatural stuff. Don't get me wrong, their gadgets are high tech and somewhat unbelievable, but vampires? Child, please. I think JJ is hepped up on goofballs or something.

2 comments:

CG said...

Lori V, who had the same design? it was Ann Coulter, was it?! I KNEW IT.

Lori said...

I don't even know who that is! At first I was thinking the news woman from NBC who does the today show but that's Ann Curry. How embarrasing!