Monday, February 07, 2005

Baby Jack to the Rescue

I just tried to type up something interesting and I got nuthin' - nuthin' I say! I'm watching Baby Jack tonight so maybe I can get him to smile and I'll post a nice photo tomorrow.

Several of you have commented that you never noticed the smoking woman in the Magic Bullet infomercial. Well I watched it again this weekend and realized they only show her smoking during one part of it. A couple other times they show her and she's just sitting there looking like the fool. I also decided that I need one of those micro mini cookers. It's the one that is round and has these two chambers to put the food in, and they talk about how you can feed a family of four and to that I laugh. I wish I could remember the name of it - I just know there is a lady with curly red hair hocking them and the sidekick is this guy who will eat ANYTHING and respond "Oh, that's delicious." I swear she put cement on a fork in front of his face and he ate it and said "this is so moist and flaky."

Oh - and did anyone else think the Superbowl was a little boring? I usually look forward to the commercials but even those weren't that great - the good ones were so few and far between. At least I got pizza out of the deal though....