Friday, January 28, 2011

Cheese, Glorious Cheese

So I like cheese. Like really, really like cheese. I'm not some snob about it, I like your basics. Pepperjack, sharp cheddar, sometimes I spice it up with gorgonzola in my lettuce salad, or some fontinella in my pasta salad, but sometimes I hear cheeses on the Food Network and I go "huh?" Tellagio? OK then. Anyway, I was talking to a co-worker and she said her daughter loves cheese. Like LOVES cheese. One time in her school paper she had to fill in the blanks and it went like this:


I like ___

I love ____

I don't like____.


The first two blanks she put "cheese" and the last blank she put "my brother."

In any case - she developed a Cheese Guide for all those who wanted to know the many types of cheese that she enjoys. I felt the need to share it here for all to see, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I think my favorite is the "swirly cheesestick" cause I love those babies! Although Monster Cheese almost broke me.


No comments: