Monday, February 07, 2011

Doing My Job For Me

I tried putting my distaste for the Super Bowl Halftime show into words, but couldn't. I just sounded whiney, cause everyone knows I dislike the Black Eyed Peas. WIVB.COM reported that the crowd roared for the BEP. I explained to them (through Facebook) "of course they cheered - they are loaded."

So I look to Us Weekly, who put my thoughts into words: "Clad in Tron-style costumes, Fergie and her band mates will.i.am, apl.de.ap and Taboo shouted their way through a stale 10-minute medley of 2005 hits saved only by Usher leaping over will.i.am's head and landing in a split to perform "OMG." Rocker Slash offered a brief assist with "Sweet Child O' Mine.""

They had a poll too, did you love it, hate it, or skip it. HATED IT is winning with 12,300 votes. And this poll just went up a few hours ago.

I knew I wasn't the only one.

No comments: