Friday, April 18, 2014

To the Ones that Got Away

I was going through my Facebook feed from years prior and realized, sadly, that FB is not showing everything that went on. I get it, they can't keep stuff up there forever, but I'm sure I know there are some doozies out there from my mother which may be lost forever because I can't remember them.

One day I'll have to access the archives (of my brain) so I can get them down on paper. You know, for the book "What Would JC Say?"

In the meantime, we have this classic from October 2011



Today is my parent's 42nd anniversary. As my mom said earlier "Yup, 42 years, some of them were even good."
 

And this from Feb 2014



Mom: What's wrong with that Justin Timberlake, canceling three days worth of shows? He's got herpes.
Me: Wha?? Where did you come up with that?
Mom: What else could it be? I figured it out on my own. Herpes.

And this from March 2014

Me: Ralph Wilson died.
Mom: I didn't even know he was sick.
Me: Mom, he was like 100.
Mom: Bye bye Bills.


Another from March 2014

Mom: I ain't into that Facebook crap.

And finally, from April 2014

Me: Give me your phone.
Mom: Don't nuts it up.


No comments: