Sunday, February 12, 2012

RIP Whitney

I just watched Whitney Houston's version of the Star Spangled Banner from Super Bowl XXV. Not only did I get chills watching it, I became so engrossed it was like I was I'm a different world. Jessica asked me 'mommy, can I have this muffin,' and I said 'yeah yeah.' Duncan busts over and asks me something, I mumble a yes and go back to my video. The kid could have asked me 'could I take your car out for a joyride!' and I'd be all 'sure thing and take your sister' cause I gotta see Whitney in her glory days, the best there is!! Good times people. Except for that whole war and the Bills losing the game by 1 point thing...

Side note - the New Kids on the Block were the Halftime Performers at this Super Bowl. How come I didn't remember that??

No comments: