Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sheen-a-leen

Can I ask something? Why is everyone making such a big deal about Charlie Sheen having another baby? I've seen it on Extra, in Us, on the internet - and at Winster they keep showing the same clip over and over while I'm playing my online slots. Dude, the guy will put it up in any chick he sees walking by, and he's been married, what, three times? And been a client to Heidi Fleiss and her "services." It's not brain science people, you put your penis in that many different woman enough, you're bound to end up making at least a couple of them pregnant.

Can't we go back to talking about Brad and Angelina? It's been at least three days since I've seen any mention of Pax and Maddox, come on, do you want me to go into withdrawl? I need more pics of those kids walking around looking all glassy eyed whilst each eating from their very own 'Big Grab' bags of Cheetos....

No comments: