Thursday, August 07, 2008

I Can't Say Typical, Can I?

I read the Business First update each day, and every few days they ask a new question, which you can answer and comment on. Today's question is "Where do you do your grocery shopping?" followed by a list of selections, Tops, Wegmans, Aldi, Save-A-Lot, etc.

Someone wrote this comment:

"I don't know.. I open the fridge and there's food in there. I suspect my wife is involved somehow."

Am I allowed to say typical?

Although I'm still LOL!

A few comments down from that was:

"For their professionalism and how they treat their employees and customers, Wegmans is unsurpassed. Tops is at the opposite end of this spectrum. Their employees can be surly and their customer service lacking."

SURLY - I love it!!!!!

Even better:

"... Top's never mops, just look at the floor ... Jingle from the '80's. Top's has always pissed me off. The layout, the prices, but mostly the people."

No comments: