Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm Officially Lost

Shit Yo - Lost just keeps getting wierder and wierder. I watched the last 15 minutes of it last night and my mouth was hanging on the freaking ground, then everyone I was with didn't watch the show, so they could care less, and they started talking about normal things like ice cream and vacations and I was there "Did ya see that? Did Ya SEE THAT???" WTF yo - WTF....They better clear up some of this stuff. And they better not pull this type of stuff for the finale, cause I'll be sitting there all summer going "Wtf yo, wtf yo" just like I am right now!

So WTF???

I went to Roadhouse last night and my friend's son wanted Mac and Cheese, so we go thim Mac and Cheese. Dude, it's KRAFT Mac and Cheese. It cost 3.99 for Mac and Fries, and you can make that at home for like a buck. You can buy a sixer of Mac and Cheese for that money. And after he ate all his Mac he said "I want more Mac and Cheese" and I was like "sorry dude, gotta eat the fries unless you want some of my Roadie (with onions!)." That went over like a fart in church.

So dudes, the other day, Kristen said that she'd be all over something like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich and she has said it before, but this time it struck me as SUPER funny, and I've decided that I'd like to start saying it more. I mean come on -a hobo on a ham sandwich? Hilarious!!!

In other news, my car inspection is expired and I just noticed last night. I said to myself "self, how did this happen??" cause usually I'm on that shit like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich (see???) But it did without me noticing...So now I'm being very careful about going through yellow lights, just in case, and I don't like doing that, I say yellow is as good as green, just GO GO GO! I'm going to get it inspected this afternoon, so I'll be back to my antics once again. I just hope they have some donuts in the "courtesy lounge" at Culligan cause the TeeVee is always on some sport station there watching some stupid ass racing or something and I gotta find someway to entertain myself.....

No comments: