Friday, April 20, 2007

What Would I Do Without MSNBC?

OK so I was looking at the entertainment homepage of MSNBC (again) and I found this article about Alec Baldwin leaving a nasty message for his daugther. Below are some quotes from Baldwin to his 11-year old Daughter:

“You are a rude, thoughtless little pig.”

"You don’t have the brains or the decency as a human being.”

“I don’t give a damn that you’re 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you’re a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn’t care about what you do as far as I’m concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone.”

"I will be flying there (sic) for the day just to straighten you out on this issue.”

So what, like there's something wrong with that? Isn't that what they call Tough Love?

Teehee.

Just kidding.

The man needs to take some pills or something to calm his ass down. Maybe there is a reason she isn't answering the phone. Ever think of that Alec?

No comments: