Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Patience People!

Boy, my readers sure are fickle. I ask and ask for them to post comments and they ignore me. Then I go on vacation for a week and don't post and THEN the comments start flowing in. Post already, Post already. People, please, give me a chance to explain. I did post yesterday. I posted a definition for the Urban Dictionary that I laughed my ass off over. But guess what I did? I posted it to the WRONG blog. I accidentally put it on a blog that I use for work, and I swore on the posting no less. Then, host of hosts, our internet connection went down. I nearly shit my pants worrying that someone would view it and report me. Luckily I called P at home and had him remove the post.

But here it is for those who care. I peed my pants over this.

Urban Dictionary - Gooze

So Vegas was good fun, even though it was Africa Hot. I came home with no tan, and I was out in the sun one day and came back in that day with a mustache. I have no idea what happen, if the tanning oil did or didn't get on the area above my lip, but sometimes when I glance in the mirror it seriously looks like I have a stache. I hope this fades soon, I hate seeing it and makeup won't cover it. And no, I can't wax it, the hair is blonde, no sense in going through the pain if it won't do anything.

But if anyone calls me Sanchez, I'll kill you.

How about a big shout out to DMC for celebrating his big 19th birthday yesterday? I called him to say Happy Birthday. Twice. I didn't hear MY phone ringing with a return call though. Typical!

Punishment!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, Pepe!

Anonymous said...

I'd post something about you trying to fill the void now that Dot's gone, but that would cause trouble.

Anonymous said...

We're not fickle, we just looooove you that much. =

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, i called you back when i was at work and left a message on your machine! i'll have to call you again, now that i'm done with that shit hole cell bio class...i'll have much more time for my lori v.

k miss you!

david

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» »