Sunday, June 11, 2006

Angelina - Get Over Yourself

Is it me, or do Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt really need to get over themselves????

If you are saying no, click here.

If you still think they are cool, send me a comment, cause I'm trying to figure out if they are a bunch of a-holes or if I'm just being a bitch. Because while I realize people are going to jump on the bandwagon of them having a baby, I think they should get back to life and focus on what they do best, which is making shitty movies. I mean, you know everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting for Lara Croft Tomb Raider Part III. Or, maybe Angelina will play another crazy person who is easy and has bad hair and get an Oscar! That is a surefire way to get one. Play a crazy, a hooker, a serial killer*, or a fiesty attorney's assistant with big hooters.

*Note: Serial killer is not a surefire way to win, but the nomination will be a sure thing.

No comments: