Friday, March 09, 2007

Sweet Lord God AlmightY

Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never

I have to make goodie bags for Duncan's birthday party, so I did a search for goodie bags at Target.com and something called "Doodie Bags" came up. I was like "WTF???" I sent it to JB who did some exploring. The doodie bags are for use in this.

Reliance Luggable Loo Portable Toilet

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Why would you ever need that?

And if you did, would you bother changing it?? I'd call that a one time use item!!!!!!!! Just suck it up that it's going to cost you 15 bucks each time you go camping for crying out loud.

I've seen some sick stuff in my day, but come on people - this is just SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never Never

1 comment:

Oscar Yeager said...
This comment has been removed by the author.